Saturday, March 21, 2015

The Art of Being Present

I would like to one day write a post entitled "The Fine Art of Being Present", however, as I have repeatedly learned from my many teachers, there are many levels on the way to being a Master.  Simply being aware of a higher level does not pull one out of the muck and the mire.

It has been said that maintaining a present state of consciousness for 5 minutes is very challenging. Then, above, and beyond that, for me at least, are even how one started to look at things this way, present, past, future.  And the more I think about it, the more I realize what the present is.

The present is an ever moving event horizon. It is where life and our consciousness live.  There is no life in the past, and no life in the future, the only place life exists is in the present.

The present is an event horizon in the dynamic of the vacuum of space or spacetime.  The vibration in the vacuum of spacetime is this seething quantum foam of overlappings and interlaced PSUs - vibrations in the super-fluid like fabric of spacetime.

2 comments:

Watch the water = Lake πŸ‘© πŸŒŠπŸ¦†