Wednesday, July 22, 2015

The Derivation of the Mass Ratio of the Proton to the Electron



The results and equations are so simple I buried the derivation for about 25+ years until I could self publish on the internet.

It is so very simple that after a brief conversation one would/could easily say "Hey, that's my idea, you stole my idea, so rather than go through all of that I simple saved a copy of "The Answers" knowing it would be easy to rework.

The mathematical derivation, while simple, requires a full understanding of the types of problems that are easily solved by calculus, as well as simple physics, and quantum mechanics.  

I honor those before me that did such good work of which I've made liberal use. 

Nassim Haramein, Elizabeth Rauscher and team have contributed greatly to this work, and as one can see, there is much more work to be done.  We simply need more people aboard.

I will redo the derivation in upcoming posts... B^)

The Surfer, OM-IV

No comments:

Post a Comment

Watch the water = Lake πŸ‘© πŸŒŠπŸ¦†