Tuesday, June 16, 2020

Bold Claim: My Constants Fit the Measurement to the Theory Better


Super Genius" Shirt @ That Awesome Shirt!


If one were to take a set of experimental data that has already been compared to the theory, simply, if everything is recalculated using the constants I've calculated, the error between measurements and theory is reduced.

Next, to show examples one by one. Future posts, one by one.

Step by step, just like I said WAY back in the beginning.

So, it's hammer time. Proof that muh coefficients are better than yours.


(I checked this long ago, so don't worry super hero friends, super Dave's got this.  I mean Wiley E. Coyote.  The Silver Surfer will not crash his board again! Or will he?)



The Surfer, OM-IV

No comments:

Post a Comment

Watch the water = Lake πŸ‘© πŸŒŠπŸ¦†