Wednesday, December 27, 2017

Clark Kent - Superman #1 (holiday post #2)


   

I always wanted a Spiderman #1, so I bought one.  Will post proof later. $2,500

I always wanted a Silver Surfer #1, so I bought one.  Will post proof later.  $800

Butt, here today, I'm going to tell you a story, a story about Superman #1: (priceless)

I bought one.  I'm not going to tell you how much.  In a sense, it is priceless.

Enter The Superman #1 Comic Book Shredder Reality Prank

So, an Ebay Auction is going to be held, and if I don't get my asking price, it's going into the shredder.  As a test case to know I am serious, look for Spiderman #1 Shredder Auction, because if I don't get at least $1000 from that auction, it's going into the shredder and video posted.  Once the cycle has been verified, rinse and repeat with Superman #1 reality auction and YT channel. This shits real.

(It's been in the vault for a while, forgot, it was:
)


The Surfer, OM-IV
Seal Team Six
(yes, he said single shot)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Watch the water = Lake πŸ‘© πŸŒŠπŸ¦†