Sunday, May 10, 2015

"Invitation to Wright Patterson Air Force Base - Refused"

When I was in college, my grades freshman year were so high (with much conscious effort on my part) that the USAF granted me the ROTC scholarship that paid tuition and books.

Also, they invited me to go to Wright Patterson Air Force Base just north of Cincinnati for a tour.

I did not go.

The officers later asked me why.

Soon, I gave up the scholarship, even though it would have been helpful - the scholarship had too many strings.

Now, there is a lot I can say to fill in this story with details, however, there is an over-riding theme, and that is:


Success, Responsibility & Freedom - Sadhguru with Rodney Marsh

More related info here:



The Surfer, OM-IV

No comments:

Post a Comment

Watch the water = Lake πŸ‘© πŸŒŠπŸ¦†